The People Have Spoken.....

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
And the winners of the 2011 Knife Dogs Members Choice Awards Are:

Bruce Bump MS for Bowies and Fighters over 11"
Les George for Best Tactical Folder
Dave Cole for Best Leatherwork
Randy Haas for Best Fixed Blade (non tactical)
Bill Coye for Best Tactical Fixed Blade
Lerch for the forums Best New Maker
Randy Haas for Best Folder (non tactical)
Bubba-San for Best Sword, Hawk or Axe
Bruce Bump MS for the forums Best Educator
and...
Mr. Ed Caffrey MS as the forums TOP DOG

Congratulations to all and a big thanks to everyone who participated.
The winners will be contacted by me for some additional info and by Tracy for your Forum info.

Regards,
Steve

Thanks fellow dogs for your votes. I'm honored to have these two awards. I humbly accept.

Thank You Tracy for offering this award each year and to Steven for all the hard work organizing it and making it happen. Ask Bossdog to double your salary. hehe

Congrats to the other winners, Les, Dave, Randy, Bill, Lerch, Bubba San and Edward. All well deserved.

Last edited:
Congrats to all the other winners and also to those of you who were nominated . I am humbled by your support . Steve you are the best for your dedication to making this site all it can be . Thanks everyone for your spirit and talents in this endeavor. Respectfully Bubba-san

Last edited:
Thanks to all of you,thank you for your votes, its really cool to start doing this earlier this summer and to be awarded something for it, it means alot to me since this knife was for my dad and i put a lot of heart into it

thanks
steve

WOW, Thanks Guys for your support and encouragement. Im honored!

Thanks to Steve for all his work in this, and to Boss Dog for his continued support! I second Bruce. You guys both need yourselves a large raise and a couple weeks off. Take a trip somewhere warm and tropical.. Sit back sipping a tall cold beverage watching the natives dancing around in there grass skirts and coconut tops!! :p

Congrats to everyone that was nominated.. You guys ROCK! Theirs a abundance of great talent in our little Dog Pound!

Thank you and congratulations to all!

A big hand to Mr. Janik for his tireless efforts to help make Knife Dogs what it is today.

Thanks to Tracy Mickley as well for providing the opportunities we've been given here on KD.

Thanks to Steve for all the hard work of putting this together. Congradulation to all the winners for the great work they are showing us to admire. KT

congrats to a very deserving bunch of talented makers. You guy really set the bar high. Thanks to Steve for all the hard work

Congratulations to the winners. We could have had a dozen more.

Those that have a forum already, will have theirs extended for a year. Those that don't already have a forum, I will send you a PM.

Huge thank you to Steve for all the work he puts into this. He came up with it last year and has followed through this year. This takes a tremendous amount of time and I simply could not do this if left just to me. Steve, thanks for all that you put into KD..

Forums have been updated&extended for the winners.
Randy, I will need you to let me know of any changes you need to yours.
Steve (lerch) you have a PM waiting.

Congratulations again guys.

Tracy you are allright , no matter what they say .... Just kidding . thanks for all that you do here , I know its a lot of work and everyone appreciates it a lot ..... Regards Bubba

Congratulations to all the Winners!! Some very fine knives turned out last year!! Look forward to visiting these new Maker's forum and seeing more of their work.

Back