Lone Star Knife Expo

maxcutter03

For all you Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas and surounding areas, The Lone Star Knife Expo is coming to Fort Worth in March. The show will run March 10th and 11th. 9am to 6pm on Saturday and 10am to 4pm Sunday. The show will be at the Fort Worth Stockyards Station in the Stampede Room. 130 East Exchange Ave. Fort Worth, TX. 76164. Day parking will be free.

Don't miss this rare opportunity to meet and purchase from some of the best knifemakers in the world! This show is once a year, so don't miss it. Come join us for our World Class Knife Cutting Competition. These guys will be swinging knives that are 15" long, 2" wide and weighing up to a pound that are sharp enough to shave with. They will be cutting rope up to 2" thick and 2X4's in half, in less than 4 seconds.

I have buy one admission, get one free cards for anyone that is interested in going. PM me if you are interested in one of these cards. If I need to, I can get more.

Make plans to make a weekend of it there in the Stockyards and see some of the finest knives you will ever see and meet the makers who made them. Names such as S.R. Johnson, Jim Erickson, Gayle Bradley, Bill Ruple, Harvey Dean,and many more will be there showing and selling there knives. Some of your fellow Dogs will be the including Calvin Robinson, Marvin Winn, Stanley Buzek, and Zane Blackwell. Come on out and see us and have a good time.

Last edited:
Dang it Marvin. I won't be back in Texas until August. Flyin' in to Ft. Worth, then heading west to a conference.

Bump...... just as a reminder that the show is coming up. Make plans to come out and have a good time looking at and buying knives from some of the premier knife makers from around the world.

Bump...... just as a reminder that the show is coming up. Make plans to come out and have a good time looking at and buying knives from some of the premier knife makers from around the world.

Glad you reminded me,I thought there was something to do in March besides start turkey hunting.
SEE YA'LL THERE!

Trying to finish up the last one,just a week to go:biggrin:
See yall there.
Stan

Back