Muzzleloading Pistol

Outstanding! I love firearms as much as I love knives. Lets go shoot that thing!
Looks like you did a good job! I did one of those kind of kits back about 20 odd years ago. I still have it, and still shoot it.

Blessings,
Eric

Thanks Eric!

I loved putting this thing together! It was a fall project a few years back, and it is just as much fun to shoot it now as it was during the first test firing.

A .45 cal? It looks great!

I had to sell all my B.P. stuff about 20 years ago, It's about time to start making & Collecting some more!

I had a Hawkins .50 percussion from a kit that was dead on accurate! Miss Her!:sad:

Laurence

www.westsidesharpening.com/

Thanks Laurence! This is actually a .50 cal. It shoots a fairly tight group at 25 yards and looks good doing it!

Black Powder shooting/collection/building is almost addicting as knife making!

SC, thats a nice looking 50 cal. I built my first one very much like this one from a kit. I took it apart about 10 years ago to figure out how to make my own. Thats how my cut and shoot fetish all started.

SC, thats a nice looking 50 cal. I built my first one very much like this one from a kit. I took it apart about 10 years ago to figure out how to make my own. Thats how my cut and shoot fetish all started.

Your muzzleloading pistols are outstanding sir!

I have a Ethan Allen in .45 caliber on my book shelf. Shootng black powder is what got me into knifemaking. Have two .50 caliber rifles and a .32 caliber Mowrey in the closet.

Back