Im doing it!!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Yep, I am finally taking a step toward working with stainless steels. Today I am going to Heat Treat my forst piece os stainless. Im pretty excited about this and just wanted to share.. The piece is wrapped double and is in the oven coming uo to temperature.. and NOW I WAIT. lol

I have the quench plates and have the steel and tool wrap for some time.. But because I have been so busy with other orders and stuff. Its been on the back burner..

The first blade is a Damasteel chef knife.. Then right after I have 9 kitchen blades all going in at the same time. :)

Wish me luck! :)
Randy

WOOHO! The Damasteel blade made it through the quench and its straight as a arrow! Unlike most of the kitchen blades right out of quench!! :D

Now its in the temper cycle and its off to finish the 9 knives. and get them wrapped and ready to HT! :) Now what do I do.. Oh yea, WAIT!! ...

Thanks
Randy

So far so good!! The Damasteel blade went smooth as silk, Then I threw in a High carbon meteorite damascus blade.. Came out awesome!! :)

Last and not least 9 stainless kitchen knives 3 10" 3 8" and 3 paring knives.. They just came out and are now being tempered.. Its a KNIFE LIFE!

Thanks guys for your encouragement and comments!
God Bless YA

Back