Henningsson Knives

Hello all.

It's been a while since I was here.
I have some new knives that are ready.
Click on my website and take a look at my latest folding knives.
http://henningssonknives.wordpress.com/ I appreciate if I can get comments from you, both good and bad, it help me to become a better knife maker.
I look forward to many discussions with you.
Thank you for clicking Into this thread.

Mike
Engraved MOP Front.jpgEngraved MOP half folded.jpgEngraving MOP backside front.jpgEndurance side white pearl black background.jpgEndurance whit pearl unfolded.jpgEndurance white pearl half folded front.jpg

Mike,
I can't stop looking at that engraved knife, it is absolutely STUNNING! I've never seen a thumb stud done that way,I like it! Is that scrimshaw on the pearl?
I'll probably have dreams about this knife tonight. I love it!

Hello and thanks for your nice compliments.
The pattern in the pearl is engraved exactly as in the steel.
I'm working away on the week so I have a bad time to answer to all the nice things you say about my knives.
I will respond better on the weekends.
Thank you again.
Mike

Those are both some top Notch Art Knives that also look like they can hold their own!!

Very nice flow in both of them. I particularly the rear edge of the engraved one. That screams to cut something!!:35:
It's nice to see some Kick Butt Art knives for a change.

Laurence

www.rhinoknives.com/

Very, very nice. I can't decide which one I like more. First I thought the engraved one, then I thought I liked the recurved blade on that second one. Fact is - they are both good looking. Thanks for sharing those.

Back