Pattern for Baby Trapper (dual blade)

P

pjkozy

Hey Guys... Anyone know where I can get a pattern for a baby trapper. I would like to make a test knife just to see what the problems of making one for my line would be.... Thanks much........... Pete

Hey Guys... Anyone know where I can get a pattern for a baby trapper. I would like to make a test knife just to see what the problems of making one for my line would be.... Thanks much........... Pete

BABY TRAPPER your just mean !!!! leave the babys alone "LOL" sorry just couldn't help myself,your trapping babys and Mr. jeff Pearce is killing bambie mother or father . whats next banning girls from the site. :haha::haha::haha:

baby trapper

Darci...
Wouldn't have gotten this joke until you brought it up. You are too young to remember..... but, a "trapper" is a knife pattern. And, a baby trapper is the smaller model of same. Glad it made you laugh but the folder makers know what I am talking about and I am still looking for a pattern.

............. Pete ;)

Ive got a 3 1/2" trapper pattern if you could just scale it down.

Back