Bcs game

Who are you for in the BCS championship game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a UT Vols fan, so just seeing an all-SEC championship is great! :D I'll be pulling for LSU though. I have disliked Bama for too long (see comment about being a UT fan), to start cheering for them tonight.

Brad, I'm with ya on the UT thing. I have orange blood. I'm from middle TN. But tonight, I'll have to go Tide. Just have a dislike for LSU. Silversage, no hard feelings about BSU. They have a great team. Shame there is not a playoff system....yet.

There is no way a Vol fan can pull for Alabama. How many years since anyone other than the SEC has won the BCS?

I don't "dislike" Bama anymore per se... My other motivation is not wanting to hear all the fussing over co-championship nonsense.

I'm hoping it is a more offensive game than the last one. Hope everyone enjoys it no matter who wins.

I am a displaced Oregon fan living in South Florida since they aren't in it I will go with the Tide this time around.

Y'all just don't know what its like living here.and being an AUBURN fan, and having to listen to the CRAP!!!
How many National Championships do y'all have? They are so obnoxious!!!!!! I attended Troy State, and Huntington College, so I don't have a real connection to either, I'm just PROUD that the SEC is going to be the NC for the, what 4th year straight? TALK ABOUT DOMINATION!!!!!!!
I picked Alabama in the poll but I'm hollering go TIGERS, IT WORKS BETTER WHEN YOU'RE AN AUBURN FAN! Rex

Bad as I hate to say it Alabama deserves that game. LSU was a joke tonight. At least we're rid of Jefferson. Just hope the saints don't get infected with the same bug.

AS an Alabama fan I do feel LSU tried VERY hard and deserve more credit than most folks seem to be giving them. Remember, then did sack QB twice and held Alabama to only 1 TD.

Ken H>

Back