Giving up Knifemaking

zackknife

Dear Friends and customers, due to recent illness I have stopped making knives. After almost 40 years of working with my Pop and on my own teaching my own sons it is a hard decision to make. I have posted pictures and information on the last knives that I made in late 2010 - early 2011 on my site at www.zackknives.com These are the last knives that I will make. Sincerely, Zack

Sorry to hear you have health troubles Zack. It's a special connection with your pop and sons to work with them in the shop. I love working with my boys, wish my dad were alive, he would love knives too. I,m surprised there isn't more health problems from making knives. One of my largest fears is that one day I will have to stop.

Sorry to hear that Zack. It sounds like you have had a good time with it though and special people to share it with.

I am very sorry to hear that Zack. I have browsed your site in the past and just did it again. I really like your work and wish the finances were different right now, cause I would like to buy one of those final knives. All the best to you sir.

It is a sad day when you hear that a fellow brother in the knife world "HAS" to quit making knives. I am sorry that you have to put your craft to rest for health reasons. I know that your passion will still be alive for the craft. Take care of yourself!!

Back