Darci's 16th Birthday present

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
hey i know this is not a knife but i had to share with the family "even joly" LOL Darc'si first truck and her 16th birthday gift

its a 50 five window chevy 3100 with a 350 and a automatic 3 speed
IMG_5224.jpg

Happy Birthday Darci !!!!

Clint ! You gotta adopt me, please.
For my 57th you can get me a 55 Chevy Nomad but I'll take the truck if Darci doesn't want it. Here in New England everything rots on it's frame. That's a beauty and one lucky 16 year old girl.

Rudy

Happy Birthday Darci!!

Hey Rudy, we're you talking about anyone special with the "rotting on the frame" remark? Because I think Denny is from the midwest. I'm just sayin.

Happy Bday Darcy.
great looking truck. I would love to have that one.

I'll tell her to read this post tomorrow she's at a basketball game now Ya she's had a big smile and i even got a hug !!!!!!!!!!!!!! her birthday is in may but i had money now i dont know about may LOL i could not hide it and do all the little things i want done to her truck ,and now she get to drive it with us for 4 more months then she's on her own ,i'll replace the front springs to make it ride better but it's a rod the motor is fast but to to fast so it will work real clean inside and out

Yea, you should have told her you were going to take her picture. I'm sure she would have put on matching socks.

Nice truck BTW. Need a son?

Man that is beautiful truck! I have wanted one of those for a while but it is hard to find them out this way where they are not rusted through.

I'll tell her to read this post tomorrow she's at a basketball game now Ya she's had a big smile and i even got a hug !!!!!!!!!!!!!! her birthday is in may but i had money now i dont know about may LOL i could not hide it and do all the little things i want done to her truck ,and now she get to drive it with us for 4 more months then she's on her own ,i'll replace the front springs to make it ride better but it's a rod the motor is fast but to to fast so it will work real clean inside and out
If that thing still has the leaf springs in the front you do need to replace them, especially with all that horse power. You have to drive one of those trucks every second, no in attention or you are off the road especially when excellerating hard or decelerating. I used to drag race in a 50 Chevy pickup, when I got ready to put it back on the street I changed the front suspension to a mustang 2 rack and pinion set up and changed the rear to a mono leaf spring set up now it rides like a street car.

Man that is beautiful truck! I have wanted one of those for a while but it is hard to find them out this way where they are not rusted through.
I have one that I will sell you if you really want one. It had been restored to original condition when I bought it then I made a street rod out of it, it has no rust. It's black with flames,zz4 crate engin,auto trans,power steering,air cond.,stereo with cd player,bed cover,all new gauges,rack and pinion front suspension,Chevy 12 bolt rear axel with mono leaf springs, I can go on and on but if your interested P M me.

ok she was ready for school 30 min early today and asked if i could take her to school and the leave the truck and go for a walk untill she's done showing her friends so we did she said i had to show this pic and not the one when she's in sweats
IMG_5617.jpg

Back