Christian Connection

Lagrange

I was just wondering if anyone knows of a christian knifemakers group...or if anyone was interested in being involved in a club dedicated to Christian principles. I was reading a story the other night about the "fellowship of Christian athletes"...and was wondering if anyone here was interested in forming a "Fellowship of Christian Knifemakers" club...or whatever.

If you have a heart for God, and want to incorporate that into your knifemaking, what better way than to associate yourself with likeminded people.

I would love to know if there is any interest, and hear any comments or ideas in this direction.

Eric

Eric,
You must be an early riser like me. I get up early to start my day with prayer and Bible reading.
I have three Christian knife maker friends that I associate with in my immediate area.
I've seen Christian sub forums on other knife maker forums before but I can't remember where.
I would like to see one here and would participate.
Good idea!

most excellent idea.... I for one would love to see a Christian sub-forum here, one of the best things I like about this site is its 'G' rating, no one seems completely out of control, well yet anyway :D

Steven thanks for the link I'll have to check that out later, but I still say its a great idea and would love to see one here so I don't have to surf everywhere, which we all do anyhow I'd just like to consolidate..

take care,

Funny thing, a few weeks ago I was wondering if there was such a group as well. There's all types of Christian groups, the one that jumps out at me is the Christian Bowhunters of America. I'd like to see a sub forum here, if not, just point me in the right direction to the nearest gathering!

Ask and it shall be given unto you!! :D

Im happy to announce that with the blessing from Boss, I opened up a sub-forum in the community section of the Knife Dogs site and encourage you to use it!!

Here is a link. Christian Knife makers group..

You can find this any tine by clicking on community (right under whats new tab) and then clicking on groups. Your just a few clicks away..

Everyone is welcome!

Thanks to KD. Now lets get some members and start some discussions and fellowship. Encouraging each other..

Iron sharpens Iron!
Randy

I have created a sub-forum here. http://KnifeDogs.com/forumdisplay.php?69-Knife-Clubs

This area will look and feel just like the rest of the forum vs. the group that is set up now.

To get there, in the Community section, click Knife Clubs then select the Christian KnifeDogs Forum.

To be honest, I am apprehensive this will attract people that love to knock religion and I'm not going to let that happen.

I can assure everyone that if any threads attract any religious arguments or drama, as often happens on the Internet they will simply be deleted. If we end up attracting a bunch people that simply like to argue religion and we end up creating anger and controversy I will remove the forum.

We are a knife forum and will remain that way. I am interested in seeing this group do well but I strongly urge you to help keep any drama out of it.
Thanks for your understanding and support.
t

WOW !!!

how cool is that?? bring it up, draw a little interest and the boss steps in and makes it happen !!!

thanks!!!!

what a great place........

Back