Not meaning to be a stanger

Keith Willis

Hey just wanted to let everyone know i'm still around,I have been going through a lot of ''LIFE changes''
and i wish i would have hung around here more,during this time.
I had some major hand surgery(left hand),i am also going through a divorce,and 1 day after sugery,im being
told i need to get all my stuff moved out.
I pray I can start back making knives,within the next couple months

I do ask that you keep my children and I in your prayers
You guys are my friends,Thanks to you all for being here for me,I love you all

God bless,Keith

Kieth,

Bro, Hang in there my friend.. Your gona come out the other side soon and stronger and better then ever.

Sry to hear of the struggles, yet Im glad to know your leaning on,and putting your faith in the Lord. Your in good hands! :)

Im praying for you and the family. for healing in every way!

Randy

Last edited:
Hey Keith , Sorry to hear about your health problems and, your domestic situation . I hope that everything turns out ok . Stay strong and take care ...... Bubba

Keith, thats tough news. Its bad enough to have hand surgery but to move too is going to be hard. I hope you have somebody there to help out. I will defineatly pray for you and your children. Stand tall my brother, you will be better off soon it sounds like.
Bruce

It's all real tough stuff, Keith. One day at a time and try to start every day figuring it will be a better one than the day before. Frank

Hey Keith,

Sorry to hear about your situation. I will pray for you and your children. One thing I try and remember is that this too shall pass when you walk with God. I know it may not seem like it now, but HE WILL DELIVER YOU from this and you'll come out of it stronger than you entered.

I wish I were closer so I could come and help. Keep us posted on your recovery. God Bless you and your Children!!!

Wow Keith I'm truly sorry to hear this.. I'm new here and although I don't know you HE does and will take care of your situation, keep your mind on Jesus and all will work its way out..

I will definitely keep your kids and yourself in my prayers, I pray for a full and speedy recovery as well..

Take care and check back in when you get a chance and I'll also second that if you were closer you could count on some extra hands to help...

God Bless..

Robert

Sorry to hear you're in a bad way Keith.
Hopefully when your paw heals, even if you can't play the piano or violin again, you'll pump out some more folders. Good thoughts bro.

Rudy

Hey Keith, I haven't been on here in quite a while and was just reading some comments in an old thread about my third knife. You had actually left me a nice comment. I had no sooner started making knives when I had some life changes that put it all on the back burner pretty much all of last year. I am just starting to pick up where I left off. Things will get better man! Hang in there. I wish you all the best.

Keith, I pray that your hand heals completely and soon. I don't know exactly what to pray for as far as your family problems so I will pray that God's will be done in that respect. I hope you are back making knives soon.

I will keep you in my prayers Keith.

I find it amazing that a group of people whom I've never met could mean so much to me. If we mean that much to you, you will know our hearts...and they are with you.

Eric

I went through a divorce a few years ago, but I am much happier now. I have a new wife and step-daughter, plus both my boys live with us also, couldn't be happier. Things do get better.

I'm really at a loss for words Keith. I wish I knew the right words to heal your wounds my friend. If there is anything I an do or you need an ear to lean on, you know how to reach me. You'll be in our prayers.

I am very sorry to hear about that. As others have said, I am sure you will come out of it stronger and better. Prayers sent for you and your kids. God Bless.

My friend; with your kind heart and wonderful attitude you can not help but come out on top. Your children will be in our thoughts.

Fred

Back