Christmas Materials GAW part 2, The knife

Sean Cochran

A few weeks back Randy of HHH knives had a GAW in which he sent a box of supplies. I was lucky enough to win the supplies...and I can say that Randy didnt disappoint. I greatly appreciated it, however, since I have a shop full of materials I thought it would be a good idea to pay this forward. So....I have the idea to make a knife with what Randy sent and give it away.
Here is how it will work, you can see the materials I received here.
Take a look at them and submit a design in this thread, we will take a vote on which design will be made and as long as Im confidant I can pull off that design (I dont do tactical all that much :3: think hunter/utility) then have a drawing for the winner.

Whadya think?

*Mods, I had this posted in the Pay it Forward forum and didnt get much traffic. Is it ok here?
Patrick, I already have yours.

Thanks

Sean

Since my first design looked slightly tactical can I throw another into the hat Sean?
GAW Knife Design2.jpg

Thought this would fit hunter/utility design better. Yet based on same proportions. Got to have one to start it off.

Pat

Sean thanks for doing this. here is my design for this GAW Part II.

Hunter 001.jpg
Knife is 8.1" long and the blade is 4".

Sean i will throw one out there to see if ya like. Bolsters optional of course lol hope ya like. If you want to make randy really happy put some holes in the blade. ( JUST KIDDING )

Attachments

• 100_3300.jpg
    100_3300.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
All look good guys. Keep em coming!
Patrick, your first design looked good too. By tactical I meant really out there.

Back