Post your Christmas Scores!! New knives or gear!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hey Guys, I have received one knife for Christmas, Its not new or pretty, But its HUGE and because of where it came from and who gave it to me. Its a Awesome addition to my kitchen knife collection!

Its a 20" OAL with a 13 3/4" blade butchers knife, Clyde cutlery co. Made in Ohio.

I took it to the stones and added a hair poppin edge. Now I just gota find a whole cow to use it on! lol :)

Please post up your new knives or gear!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Christmas 2011 090.jpg
    Christmas 2011 090.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 143
  • Christmas 2011 086.jpg
    Christmas 2011 086.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 13
  • Christmas 2011 082.jpg
    Christmas 2011 082.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Christmas 2011 078.jpg
    Christmas 2011 078.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Christmas 2011 091.jpg
    Christmas 2011 091.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 6
Cook out !

Nice haul Randy.
Not exactly a recent Christmas present, but I'm following the theme. These are Gustav Emil Ern butcher knives and cut like nobody's business. Also come in handy discouraging horse play in my shop. Can't beat high carbon steel. Top knife is 16" total and bottom is 17.5". I'm in on the cow.

View attachment 28360

Rudy

A great quality setup for taking knife pictures complete with lights. Three bottles of 15 year old Glenfiddich Single Malt Scotch, and some hand tools for the shop.

My daughter gave me some Bolivian Rosewood and Bocote wood for scales. Now I need to make some knives from it.

Her present was much appreciated. She's shown more interest in my knives than anyone else in the family. I'll be making her a special knife soon.

Besides the Stuff! I received, A coffee pot for the store, Warm Slippers and a Cool embroidered Rhino Custom Knives Shirt!

I have a Beautiful & Loving Wife, a great happy marriage. A thriving Knife business Making, Selling & Sharpening and great prospects for more of the same in the New Year!

What more could a Happy Knife Dog want or ask for? :les:

I am one happy Lucky Dog!

Laurence
www.rhinoknives.com/

Scored this watch. It is based on a NOS small swiss pocket watch with a NOS 1950's Radiomir case. It is a one of a kind, the only one in the World!! Enjoy.

Arsa1.jpg

Arsa3.jpg

Arsa2.jpg

Arsa4.jpg

Last edited:
I posted this in a different thread but it got sidetracked. I got a new Grizzly knife grinder/buffer,extra 10 inch wheel, some belts, a new Weber BBQ, socks, underwear, XM Sirus radio, 3 nights at the Rafaellio in downtown Chicago and dinner at Mortons . None of it makes me as happy as the love and support of my Lady Katina.

Last edited:
My Wife also surprised me with the Grizzly power tool. A 10" wet grinder(T10010) , but it's on back order, so I have to wait until next month ! Next year I am going to ask for a decent grinder in 2 X 72:biggrin:

Last edited:
My sister and her partner made me a new website for christmas: www.PureDamascus.com
It's gonna need some tweaking but its off to a really great start!

I also got a tool chest and a few gift cards, so I'm one lucky dog.

I posted this in a different thread but it got sidetracked. I got a new Grizzly knife grinder/buffer,extra 10 inch wheel, some belts, a new Weber BBQ, socks, underwear, XM Sirus radio, 3 nights at the Rafaellio in downtown Chicago and dinner at Mortons . None of it makes me as happy as the love and support of my Lady Katina.

That's Right!
As I get a little older I see more & More whats really important in life! The love of my wife and family is what really counts!
All the rest is STUFF! Stuff comes and goes!

Laurence
www.rhinoknives.com/

I got a Rifled barrel for my Mossberg 500, now I can shoot some copper slugs for deer season next year (in CA no lead for most game)
Definitely happy with what I got.
-Cameron

My Wife gave me a $100 gift card to Tandy leather plus some other leather working tools!! Plus, the rest of my friends and family got me gift cards to Bass Pro, WoodCraft, Lowes and Home Depot!! A great Christmas! Tools, tools, tools!!!

Back