Christmas presend from my Lady Katie

Eaglewood

Christmas present from my Lady Katie

She just told me that I will be getting the Grizzly G1015 knife belt grinder buffer with an additional 10 in wheel and lots of belts for my belated Christmas present. What a woman! She asked me what else I needed as well.:what!::60:

Last edited:
HeHeHe Congrats brother! And to think all I got was a couple pair of winter socks and a pair of pants! lol RAZZZZ.

Randy
I got socks and underwear too!! New Weber BBQ grille, XM Sirus radio as well! Think Im gonna keep her Bruce.

Dude your kidding me , you see my tears, well i cant trade my wife in after 20 years but maybe i can talk her into a gift like that after i show her this thread LOL , She'll just roll her eyes at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well good for you better keep that one.

She just told me that I will be getting the Grizzly G1015 knife belt grinder buffer with an additional 10 in wheel and lots of belts for my belated Christmas present. What a woman! She asked me what else I needed as well.:what!::60:

No diminishing your wife's love and spirit, But you will be better off with the Coote Grinder for about the same. Made in the USA!
If you need any help/Questions with how to set it up with step pulleys for adjustable speed? Just ask!
www.cootebeltgrinder.com/prices.html

Laurence
www.rhinoknives.com

Christmas Present from my Katie

Laurence,
This was not a promotion for any type of grinder. It was extreme appreciation for what was given me and trying to share that with fellow dogs.I am a bit offended that you chose to hijack this thread and turn it into an advertisement for another style of grinder

Last edited:
Back