The KT Connection

Lagrange

I like to give credit where credit is do....I recently recieved a couple of really nice pieces of leatherwork and wanted to share with you all.
Kidterico..or KT...or Terry however you know him...made this sheath and holster shown in the following pictures.
I couldnt be more satisfied.
If Terry sees this post I will let him tell you about his creations.
Thank you Terry...you are a good man, and one I like to think of as "friend".

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Wow that is some beautiful leather work....nice knife too, and gun, and Oreos- what else does a man need...

Thanks Eric and the rest of you guys. Its fun to do some different once in a while. KT or who ever I am.:9::9::9:

Eric,
I know that Terry, KT and Kidterico don't do too many holsters and sheath work for but a hand full of makers. You are a lucky guy.
Great looking sheath and holster and of course knife. Wade

"That old dude from the north" is a talented man...I have one of his holsters that I cherish..
Even has a dead snake on it and makes my old beat up .45 look good

If you guys talk to me real sweet I may model the pair and post the pictures....we could even do a knifemaker pin up calender.
I know some of you have weak hearts, so I would make the pictures "G" rated. Some of you have weak stomachs so I could even get someone else to do the modeling.

Eric

:9:Thanks guys . Lagrange if you plan on modeling these I am asking everyone to look at the pictures with only 1 eye so you guys don,t go totally blind. KT :9::drool:;)

Back