Finished this one in my spare time this week! lolol

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
I have been burning the candle at both ends this last couple of weeks and turned out a few of the best pieces to leave my shop in 2011.. IMHO

This one is some of Randy Jr's Tsunami pattern damascus with a Mosaic pattern he made.. Handles are a set of the finest stabilized birch burl that I have ever had the pleasure to work with!

Black Hawk II
OAL 10"
attachment.php

Thanks for looking and as always, Comments and or critiques welcomed.

Merry Christmas!
Randy

Attachments

• black hawk II 041.jpg
    black hawk II 041.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 279
  • black hawk II 042.jpg
    black hawk II 042.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 16
  • black hawk II 053.jpg
    black hawk II 053.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 19
  • black hawk II 044.jpg
    black hawk II 044.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 16
  • black hawk II 075.jpg
    black hawk II 075.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 17
  • black hawk II 073.jpg
    black hawk II 073.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 15
  • black hawk II 061.jpg
    black hawk II 061.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 12
  • black hawk II 056.jpg
    black hawk II 056.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Gorgeous bold pattern on the damascus. Excellent work as always, I like how the bright pins show up on the burl handle.

Moved for ya. Good talking again. Glad my son could tell you how much he likes his new knife. You went over the top on this one. He will cherish it! Merry Christmas.

Moved for ya. Good talking again. Glad my son could tell you how much he likes his new knife. You went over the top on this one. He will cherish it! Merry Christmas.

Thanks Dave.
It made my day talking with your son. You are a blessed man. I know you guys will really enjoy having it and sharing your passion and excitement about knives with him is the coolest thing ever.
Im honored you wanted one of my knives in the collection. Thank you for the opportunity to make you guys this piece.

As always, Its a pleasure working with you Dave.

God Bless and Merry Christmas.

Thats a pretty incredible knife! You were busy when we talked last. Call me some time when you catch your breath.

Back