24 hour Meteorite Damascus

Eaglewood

There is quite a story behind this piece. Suffice to say that Randy rose to the challenge and created this masterpiece in about 24 hours from rough billet of Meteorite Damascus to the work of art that you see here.
God has blessed him with talents far beyond what Im sure he even knows. That coupled with his generosity and willingness to be a blessing to others causes this piece to be priceless in my eyes.

The person who receives this will be getting not only a one of a kind work of total art and function, but the touch of the hand of God as well.
Thanks Randy!!!!

This is Meteorite Damascus that Randy Jr forged, the Bolsters are solid Campo Meteorite, the handle is desert Ironwood, and the talent is Randy being led by the Hands of God.

P1010849.jpgP1010828.jpgP1010829.jpgP1010830.jpgP1010831.jpgP1010832.jpgP1010833.jpgP1010834.jpgP1010835.jpgP1010836.jpg

[video=youtube_share;8MpIEGGSYyA]http://youtu.be/8MpIEGGSYyA[/video]

Last edited:
That is amazing. I especially like the way the damascus and ironwood burl reflect each other
across the meteorite bolster.

Mike
I know how Randy felt handing it over. But he did it so willingly and freely and it will be given from me the same way.

Clay, Thanks for posting this! It was alot of fun to make this one. Thanks again. I appreciate the kind comments and stuff. God Bless you bro!

Back