Knives 4,6,7, and 9. Christmas 2011

J.D. Hill

Earlier in the year when I decided to try my hand at knifemaking my #1 goal was to make knives as Christmas gifts for my co-workers. Well I got them finished up this week. While they are far from perfect I think my co-workers will like them. I'm now looking foward to trying a few new things. Having a goal is nice but I'm ready to just "freestyle" for a bit.
ChristmasGroup1-1.jpg

Tan handle is 1/8 inch 01 and the others are 3/16 154cm. All have g10 scales. I've made a kydex sheath with a tec lok for each of them.
Thanks

I got a feeling you'll have some real pleased coworkers! :happy: Merry Christmas

Hey I just realized,4,6,7,and 9! What happened to #8?

Last edited:
I am guessing #8 is staying at home with him... :)

Great work and I know the recipients will be more-than-pleased.

Thanks for all the positive comments, they are much appreciated. As for knives 5 and 8, they are both still with me. 5 turned out very well, it was my first time for wood scales and my first time time to use liners. When i finished it i just couldn't bring myself to use kydex for a sheath. I purchased some leather and a few tools. Gonna try my hand at making a leather sheath. Knife 8 turned out ok but just not very appealing to the eye. Think it will become a blade to keep in the truck.
Thanks

Last edited:
Back