BullDozer Virus Variant

liontribe

this little number is shipping out in a day or two. it is a slightly modified BullDozer model. it is from 5160 steel with a light acid etch pattern finish. the scales are black/silver dymondwood with steel pins. it is 9" long with a 4.5" blade. it wears three brackets down the spine and all the edges are textured for a secure grip in any position. it will be carried in a leather pouch style steel made for horizontal belt carry.

liontribe

BullDozerVirusVariant008.jpg

BullDozerVirusVariant002.jpg

BullDozerVirusVariant011.jpg

BullDozerVirusVariant009.jpg

Nice minimalistic design - looks like a user. The brackets with wide spacing are a nice element.

thanks, fellas. this one feels quite nice in the hand despite the minimal handle. i wouldn't chop firewood with it, but for everyday mundane chores or general camping type uses, it shines bright. i am working on a ton of new designs, so it was fun to do one of my older models. now i am trying to fill Christmas orders. oh, how i hate deadlines.

liontribe

thank you. i really like this shape. this is my personal BullDozer that rides in my hunting pack. i prefer a slimmer profile myself.

liontribe

BDandWIP009.jpg

BDandWIP010.jpg

Back