Rhino Custom Knives in the Los Angeles Times Newspaper!

rhinoknives

I hope this is ok to post here. I am just showing off and showing newer makers what can happen when you keep your nose to that Grindstone!

Hey Guys & Gals!

I was fortunate enough to be interviewed by Mary McVean a staff writer for the L.A. times and look here!
It came out today.

The phone rang all day and several people stopped by the store from around town that didn't know I was there.

I was slightly misquoted on a few technical points but overall it's a great article!

If it doesn't link direct? clip and paste it in your Browser.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/home_blog/2011/12/shopping-for-knives.html#more

Thanks to you who have inspired me through the years! Most without knowing it!!

Laurence
www.westsidesharpening.com

Last edited:
Awesome bro !!!! good to seem some west coasters making way !!!!!

I'm native calif.... only been in OK for 5 yrs, my whole life surrounds that place, matter of fact my brother lived out most his adolescence with my grandma in venice, washington and zenith baby !! bro lived on a boat there at marina del ray.. dawgtown skates yaknow..

miss it there (sometimes) and props to you man, really excited to see this coming from over there, surprised to see the write up from la slimes.... :)..

take care,

rob

Awesome bro !!!! good to seem some west coasters making way !!!!!

I'm native calif.... only been in OK for 5 yrs, my whole life surrounds that place, matter of fact my brother lived out most his adolescence with my grandma in venice, washington and zenith baby !! bro lived on a boat there at marina del ray.. dawgtown skates yaknow..

miss it there (sometimes) and props to you man, really excited to see this coming from over there, surprised to see the write up from la slimes.... :)..

take care,

rob

Hey Rob.

Yes I grew up here too! Dog Town Lives! along with Washington blvd & Marina Del Ray..
The L.A. slimes has almost decided to be open to all views Newspaper! Now that they have too!
The writer there told me that it will be a online only Newspaper in less than 5 years!

Keep the fires burning in OK!

Laurence
www.rhinoknives.com

Congrats Bro!
Thats gotta be great for business!
Hey, My newspaper article came out yesterday. Its nice to walk around town and people stop and point for a good reason for once. hehe

That's great! Congratulation on the article! When I am down your way I'll stop by and check out your store......

Back