Who, besides me and Marvin?

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
I'm talking about the Lone Star Knife Expo in Fort Worth Texas in March. How many Knife Dogs besides me and Marvin Winn are going to be there?

its the first I've heard of it, by March I should be pretty much good to go, where, when, why, and of course the obligatory...... how much is a table.. scenario....:)

I hope I have some knives to display. After that article in GUNS magazine my inventory has dwindled to almost nothing. My table might be sporting more pictures than knives.

I certainly plan to come. I am looking forward to meeting a lot of you.

Is there any kind of standard edequite at these as far as bringing your own knives to show off to other makers?
Jason

I don't see any problem with haveing a knife or 2 to have other makers look at,just don't try to sell.Before I started doing shows I would bring a couple to have other makers critique.
Stan

Came by yesterday and had a great time. Sorry I didn't get to meet you Calvin. There was just so much to see and buy that I didn't even get to go down your aisle. I'm just glad the wife didn't make me sleep outside after she saw all I bought.

It was great to meet Stan. I also was able to spend some good time talking to R.W. Wilson and Mel Pardue

Jason

Just got home.Had a great time, sold a few and got to meet some of yall.Ha d a good visit with Jason and Anthony and hung out with Calvin some.Ready for next year:s11798:
Stan

I had a good time,got home about eight o'clock last night. I enjoyed meeting Stan Buzek and Craig Brewer and lots of other nice knife folks.

Back