Heat Treating Relish

Indian George

Received in yesterday Ghost Chili Powder. It will be added to the batch of my Heat Treating Relish that I am making today. I was sitting on my couch with 2 of my dogs on each side of me. As soon as I opened the envelope that it came in, the dogs took a mad dash off the couch. It's one way to get them off the couch. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

Attachments

• 12-7-11 ghost.jpg
    12-7-11 ghost.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 15
Indian George,
I guess some one was trying to assasinate you cause normaly they put a HUGE WARNING, in bold red letters on the outside of the box that says "OPEN OUTDOORS WITH YOUR LONGEST FRIGGIN TONGS AT ARMS LENGTH"

Indian George,
I guess some one was trying to assasinate you cause normaly they put a HUGE WARNING, in bold red letters on the outside of the box that says "OPEN OUTDOORS WITH YOUR LONGEST FRIGGIN TONGS AT ARMS LENGTH"
You got that right.:3: But, it would melt the tong.:what!:

You know George, I may be all alone here but I thought that your HT relish was already
hot enough :31:

Received in yesterday Ghost Chili Powder. It will be added to the batch of my Heat Treating Relish that I am making today. I was sitting on my couch with 2 of my dogs on each side of me. As soon as I opened the envelope that it came in, the dogs took a mad dash off the couch. It's one way to get them off the couch. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

IG,
I'm am going to have to report you to the Humane Society!!

Torturing your Beer Hounds with that toxic waste!

Geo, are you going to the KD Hammer-in next Aug? You could bring some of your patented HT Relish. It would be a hit.

Back