Special knife

kidterico

I asked John Cohea to make me a special knife in memory of our lost Brother Dave Cole. This is one of a kind as you all know what type of knifes he makes.I am very PROUD of what he created. This will show you how great a artist he really is.Thanks John. I made the sheath. This will be shown in a case I am having made for his knifes.KT

Attachments

• jc.jpg
    jc.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 35
  • jc2.jpg
    jc2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Thanks Randy comming from some one like you who makes some of the prettest knifes around it means a lot.KT

Last edited:
Terry,
This is a very nice way to honor Dave. John and you should be very proud as I am sure Dave is looking down with a big smile. Wade

There is a story behind this knife.This is a knife Terry designed with the intention of Dave making it for him.Sadly, Dave passed away before the knife could be made.Terry ask me if I would be interested in making it for him in Dave's memory.My response was I would be happy to, and it would be a gift from me.As mentioned, the design is Terry's, and the knife was made to scale per the drawing,OAL is 8 1/2", and the materials are:blade steel, turkish twist damascus by Chad Nichols, guard is tri color mokume, also by Chad.Handle is mammoth tooth, buffalo horn,and marble cake english walnut.

Back