What the *$&^# is it ?

Rudy Joly

The queen came back with these pics after helping her freind move her deceased aunt's belongings from her house. She knew I'd be interested in anything pointy and sharp, but she and her freind want to know what it is. She did a search on the web but nothing turned up. The glove is sewn to the spikes and looks factory she said.

I say it's some kind of antique gardening contraption for maybe weeding........or else the old lady was Mrs Krueger !!! What say you ?

View attachment 27818View attachment 27817

Thanks,
Rudy

I really don't think it's a weapon.
What would an 86 year old woman need that for ? A shotgun is way more effective. lol
It's probably a hoity toity gardening glove from Europe. But I don't know for sure, some one must of seen one of these before. It looks like it's got some miles on it.

Rudy

Rudy,is that what yall used to brake new ground,there in Plainville? hehehe

God bless,Keith

No............I use the point on my head.

Keith,
Now I remember where I saw one of these things !!!!!!
At my last proctology appointment.

:jawdrop: :s12137:

Seriously.....the queen wants to know.

Rudy

I really don't think it's a weapon.
What would an 86 year old woman need that for ? A shotgun is way more effective. lol
It's probably a hoity toity gardening glove from Europe. But I don't know for sure, some one must of seen one of these before. It looks like it's got some miles on it.

Rudy
A shotgun indeed lol. It probably is some sort of gardening/yard work implement.

Bill Dirk

I've seen those before, Rudy. They are used for mining nose gold.

Everything's a joke to you, huh Eller !
This was intended as a serious querry and you're turning it into a farce. Who's the grownup here ? When Pualette gets home....I'll show her your comment, she'll be so dissapointed.

Snicker,Snicker.

Rudy

Don't tell Rudy please,we're sorry,we won't do it no more.hehe
We were just trying to have a little fun.Who better to have it with,than you?

Not sure what they are,when you find out,let us know.

God bless,Keith

OOOOPS...too late.

She just read the comments and walked away muttering something about 8 year olds. lol. She posted some place else and got nothing but Krueger jokes. Yeah, i'm guilty too....I'm all for having fun Keith. This did start out as being serious but I told her what would happen. She should be used to it, she doesn't even laugh when she finds a 'KICK ME' sign on her back. I love that one. lol. I'm always screwing with her.

Rudy

always here for ya rudy, if it keeps you out of the dog house. hey wait is that not what were in, thats the question of the day lol.

I tried to google those with various searches to no avail, so I see your frustration.. Doubt they were made for defense unless there was once armor over the rest of the top, '80s rock band is out because its to hard to fret a chord with.. hmmmm, those are very interesting, I wouldn't be tossing them in the trash anytime soon..

who knows you may have a small fortune on your hands (no pun:biggrin:)

let us know what you find out and good luck !

Back