Soggy Bottom Meets Cohea

Wade Hougham

Here are three I just got back from John.The tomahawk has a 7 3/8" head and a 2 5/8" cutting edge. The large knife is 11 3/4" long with a 6 3/4" blade. The small knife is 8 1/2" long with a 3 3/4" blade.
All blades are forged from cable and they all have raw hide and hemp. the knives have a copper band and buffalo horn and the butt caps are bone.
John has done another outstanding job on the sheathes.
Thanks for taking the time to view. Wade

I am beside myself (which requires considerable space) with desire. Even though I make my own knives, every once in a while I see knives that I just wish I could own. I like these too much. Outstandiing work Wade! But then you knew I would like them didnt you?

Eric

Wade OUTSTANDING combination of work shown. Just the things I like. THANKS FOR SHOWING.. Terry alias KT

Yeah that's the stuff right there! Awesome work. Outstanding set. Drooling on keyboard.

Pat

Two artists collide and the results are spectacular..... It's a southern thing.....When I get all growed up I hope to be just like ya....

John, Art, Cal and last but certainly not least Randy,
Thanks for the comments coming from makers like yourselves it really does mean alot.:35: Wade

Last edited:
Back