Free to a Good Home

Indian George

Our house was broken into last night by two robbers who locked me in the bathroom, and proceeded to steal all they could carry. Our watchdog Killer did not alert us at all, and for this reason we are giving him away.

We no longer want this dog. We hâve decided on installing an electric fence and detection devices with alarms. They're cheaper to maintain and definitely more reliable. For those interested in adopting the dog please send an e-mail immediately. Killer is fun to hang out with, but otherwise pretty useless.

A recent photo of Killer is included below.

Killer is a Norwegian Beer Hound . . . you can tell he is 100% purebred

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 35
Our house was broken into last night by two robbers who locked me in the bathroom, and proceeded to steal all they could carry. Our watchdog Killer did not alert us at all, and for this reason we are giving him away.

We no longer want this dog. We hâve decided on installing an electric fence and detection devices with alarms. They're cheaper to maintain and definitely more reliable. For those interested in adopting the dog please send an e-mail immediately. Killer is fun to hang out with, but otherwise pretty useless.

Truly a KnifeDog!www.rhinoknives.com

A recent photo of Killer is included below.

Killer is a Norwegian Beer Hound . . . you can tell he is 100% purebred

Hmmm?? Does he cover his mouth when he belch's?? From all the beer?

If so! I will take Killer! 2SCFF.jpg

He can hang with my little guy Scruffy!

Laurence
www.rhinoknives.com

IG I would take him but he's a her. I got enough bitches around here and besides from the look of her I doubt that I could afford to keep her up.

Back