Happy Thanksgiving Gentlemen..

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving.
I want to thank you all for making Knifedogs a great place to hang out...

I appreciate how willing people are to help and share knowledge.
I appreciate how ego's get checked at the door.
I appreciate how you treat every one here with complete respect.
I appreciate how professional you all are.
Thank you.
t

I have a lot to be thankful for . Knife Dogs and it's members have given me more than most .. I am constantly humbled by the generosity and courtesty of the Members , the Mods and of course Tracy ..
Thank you all​

Back at ya !
This place made a joiner out of a loner.

I hope everyones day went as well as mine.

Thanks,
Rudy

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Phoned my buddies this morning and had a couple good chats, then spent the rest of the day w/ family. A few minutes on here & heading for the bench. Very good day overall!!

Hope ya all had a great day!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I hope everyone has had a wonderful day filled with fellowship with family, friends, and loved ones. I know I haven't been around a whole lot lately, but I think of you all very often. I'm thankfull for being able to call you all friends and members of my on-line family. God Bless.

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all my KD friends and family. Love you bunch of dogs.
A special thanks to Boss Dog for starting this pound.

I'm thankful that Tracy started this forum and that he supplies our needs.
Tho' I didn't attend I am thankful that he has started his hammer-ins and therefore further helping the knife making community.

Now I would really be thankful if he could just get Cyrus Vance out of the DA's office and into a productive, honest line of work.

I am thankful for this forum and everyone here, were in not for this place and those who make it the place it is I would never have started making knives and learned most of what I have in the last few months.
-Cameron

I have met, talked extensively to, been mentored or at least recognize every name in this thread. THAT is something I love about KD. From the top tier of makers, to the new guys, everyone is more than willing to share and help out!

Happy Holidays to all y'all!

Back