Something to be thankful for

zappadragon

I just wanted to share something that I am super thankful for this year. Today November 23, 2011 is a day to celebrate! Today marks the one year mark that Mia has been off of chemo. It has been an amazing ride over the last 5 years of her life and we have met some of the most incredible people ever. Mia and I are thankful for the doctors and nurses that have watched over us all this time. We are thankful for the friends, we now call family, that we have made right here in this forum and the knife community as a whole. On December 2nd she will have her next MRI to check the tumors. I am a little nervous about this one since the enhancement was found on her last MRI. I am sure whatever is thrown our way Mia will be able to handle. She is for certain the strongest person I know and she lets nothing slow her down. I just hope I can learn to fight like her someday.

I am truly a blessed man and wanted to share this with you all. Have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving everyone! And thank you again for always being here when I needed to vent

Back