Bruce Bump Interview

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Bruce told me today that he was waiting to be interviewed by a local newsman and that he had just gotten a fresh haircut and shave.

Thought I'd post a pic for all to share.
attachment.php

vintage-mugshots-black-and-white-24.jpg

I've never looked so good Steven. hehe
Well he showed up and listened to my spiel for over 2 hours and only wrote about 14 words. Must be short hand.

Bruce,
If he only wrote 14 words I bet they included Astonishing, wonderful, unbelievable, wow, superior, great, and "you gotta be kidding me".

Can't wait to see the final article.

Steve

My dad's buddies got together one time and bought a run of a 100 little books and had it named "Everything I Know about Hunting and Fishing" and listed him as the author. When you opened up the book it was 100 blank pages.

I'm sure Bruce could fill several books on knife making. That reporter got it all wrong. The photographer did a good job though...

The photographer Jeff, came today and took hundreds of pictures. He even snapped shots of the girl pugs asleep as usual. I forged a bowie for him and showed him some feather patterns and a slippie or two. He looked through the two books on my WIP's Steven had made and also my steel front doors with the gun port and the stag knocker.
Also looked at the mahogany oval box for the Port Royal gunknife. We wants to see the gun when it comes back from the engravers. Hopefully it will be back before the story gets in the paper. That would be cool.

That's exciting Bruce! Hope it all goes well and get's printed. I recently had a newpaper reporter & Photographer come by and interview for a few hours and then a couple of days later a bunch of pictures!
I ground out a 10" Rhino Euro Chef for her & her.
No date yet for when it will be printed.

Keep the faith!

Laurence
www.rhinoknives.com/

Back