NecromongerDagger...

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Necromonger Dagger...

Theres one I am working on with a brother and fellow KD member.. Clay known as eaglewood on the forums, Clay is a artist and craftsman. and makes some VERY cool stuff, movie props and such.. as well as other really cool things.. He will be casting awesome handles for this, and finishing the knife..

Im honored to be a part of this, and soon we will be making some of these with HHH Damascus that will be available for all the knife nuts and movie groupies!! :)

Anyways.. Heres a few pics of the blade after HT and inital grinds.. I have about another couple hrs of grinding to do to get this one where I am happy with it.. But wanted to throw a few pics up now.. and will continue to add pics ass the knife is getting done. Sort of a WIP having Clay fill in the blanks!

Thanks for looking and God Bless YA
Randy

NecromongerDagger033.jpg
NecromongerDagger008.jpg
NecromongerDagger012.jpg
NecromongerDagger003.jpg
NecromongerDagger026.jpg

Last edited:
that is the wildest thing i have seen in some time. completely amazing. nicely done. riddick would be pleased.

liontribe

Too funny Art.. :) I have been called alot of things.. Ill leave most off here, as this is a Rated G forum! LMAO But the one name that seemed to stick over the years was Crazy Randy. I still run into guys who I use to hang around with back in my wild years. And when I see them around town or wherever, I get greeted with a roaring, Hey, Crazy Randy, how ya been doing? Ya crazy SOB..

Guess I made a impression :D LOL

Thanks guys for checking out the Dagger. Look out Godzillia!! The blade profile was taken directly from the movie knife. So the measurements and everything are really close to the original. The profile was water jet cut.

Clay should be back in town any time now and hes gona work his magic on the casting of the handles for this one! I can hardly wait to see what it looks like when Its all finished up! Im betting its gona be AWESOME.. But Im a little bias! lol

Last edited:
Well guys, Its in Clay's hands now. I cant wait to see what he comes up with for a handle on this first one!

OK--here was the first try-- not sure if I am going to go this way or not-- solid pewter handles did these in 2 halves. I am making a mold to do it in a solid cast. Will see how it turns out.

I am getting all the stuff together to do the handles in bronze or brass.

DSC06607.jpg

DSC06606.jpg

DSC06605.jpg

DSC06608.jpg

[video=youtube;qWZLRPj6vWg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWZLRPj6vWg[/video]

Back