These are 3 Model#33 and one Model #32
100_2493-A.jpg

100_2480-B.jpg

100_2470_A.jpg

100_2485-A.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Art,
Very nice looking knives and sheathes. Good to know that there are buyers out there spending cash.:biggrin: Wade

Wow Art, you did it again! Don't think I've ever saw your #32, but love that design!

My model #32 has a OAL of 6 1/2 " and a 2 7/8 " blade. I'v only made three of them so far.

Art, ya outdid yourself on these. You are a true craftsman and all of your work is 1st Class. Do you mind if I put you on my "Bucket List" of people to visit before I go wherever old Jarheads go when they croak?

Art, ya outdid yourself on these. You are a true craftsman and all of your work is 1st Class. Do you mind if I put you on my "Bucket List" of people to visit before I go wherever old Jarheads go when they croak?

I been the BuckCreek shooting range for shooting matchs before it is somewhere around Somerset Ky , Right off hand I can't remember the address. And yes you can come by any time. Just call me first 704-787-9275 to make sure I'll be home..

Art, I'm not familiar with the Buck Creek Shooting Range but I've only lived here since 1998. Daughter says she remembers it and thinks it was near the Omega Park boat ramp on Lake Cumberland (about 5 miles outside Somerset). My wife is from here and I'm from just about everywhere else (including Jacksonville and Roanoke Rapids).

Made a different sheath for the second knife down. Think I can do a little better with that sheath pattern next time.
100_2518A.jpg

And the top view of the file work.
100_2533-A.jpg

Last edited:
Back