Order ready to ship

ArtinNC

A model #10 and #29. On this special order the model #29 has a drop point not the usual clip point. Both have a 3 1/2 " blade and OAL of 8 1/2" ATS34, my special bolsters and file worked tangs. Model #10 has a Amboyna handle and Model #29 has a Turkisk Walnut handle. both has hand tooled, two tone saddle tan and black sheath .
100_2292-A.jpg

100_2364-A.jpg

100_2362A.jpg

100_2373.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know what is going on , But now when I make a new post I have to put the wording in and save it before I go get the picturs come back and edit it to put the picture in. And I have to do this for every picture , so if I put 3 pictures I have to edit it three times. I never had to do it this way before.

Very nice work Art- really like the curved inside edges of bolsters and how file work goes front to back and sheaths are fantastic.

Very nice Art, That model #29 with the red spacers is HOT.... I like that one alot, and great sheaths

Stunning work, materials.... Sometimes I see great knives on this forum and other times... well... stunning is the only word I can think of!!!

I dont like them at all !!!:35: Only kidding nice job all around nice combination with the walnut (Iam a great fan of walnut) neat file work like them very much thanks for sharing them

Last edited:
Back