custom blade blanks wanted

BonhamBlades

Hello, I am looking for custom blade blanks. I have worked with many suppliers blanks and am now wanting to take a step up. Mainly interested in hidden tang in any shape or form. in quality steel such as s30v,s35vn,d2,154, so on so forth. if you have some or know of some one that does or willing to make them. Give me a shout back. The first 20 will be kitchen knives and the first of the kitchen knives will be chef knives. I will be wanting chef knives with blade lengths of 4,6,8,10 and 12 inches. I think the best knife to start with would be the 4 inch chef knife. Thickness of the chef knives will be 1/8 at the thickest part of the spine and taper down. A good reference blade is the J.A. Henckels International chef knife. love the heft and feel. I would like them in the s35vn, or s30v which ever one is easier for you to obtain. I prefer the flat grind. I think it is just a great all around edge. I will need you to do everything on the blade blank profiling, heat treating,tempering, and finish grinding. At this point in my hobby of knife tinkering I am basically just a handle maker lol... Let me know?

Thanks
Ryan

Back