"The SLIVER"

Marshall Hall Knives

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well I started this knife over a year ago , and for no other reason than just tryin to decide what I really wanted to do . I haven't touched it in a while . So now I have finished it and I am very happy with the way it came out ! The blade is 154CM and its 1/4" thick and the tang is tapered to 1/32" . Blade length is 4-1/2" and the overall is 9-1/2" and has rope file work on the spine . The handle has an interesting mixture of materials . The Bolsters are Meteorite and the rest is carbon fiber and Mastodon Ivory . these were fun to try and fit up :eek: I hope everyone like it , enjoy ! Let me know what you think !

SLIVER PICS 011.jpgSLIVER PICS 010.jpgSLIVER PICS 009.jpgSLIVER PICS 008.jpgSLIVER PICS 007.jpgSLIVER PICS 006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow- is that something special or what- very interesting combo of materials and beautiful grinds and design. That is definitely a high dollar art piece that will demand tons of interest- excellent work for sure.

This piece has so much going on that my eyes constantly are scanning back and forth. This one would be nice to see in person just to get an appreciation for the craftmanship involved. You should be proud of this effort, the fit and finish appear to be flawless and the design flows very smoothly. I like it.
I would have liked to have had something in the picture to show a size comparison...like maybe a quarter of something simple.
Thank you for sharing.

Eric

attachment.php

OK , well I may have went a little overboard with the Quarters here but ......ask and you shall receive !! :lol::biggrin: hope this helps !!!
Thanks for the compliments !!

Sliv-quarters 2.jpgSliv-quarters.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, the quarters add great perspective...and renewed admiration for your work! Fantastic job!

Eric

When a person puts their all into something it really shows. You show where your heart is in this piece. Excellent!!!! Wade

Back