Bear Lake Reflections:
orig.jpg

Glacier Gorge:
orig.jpg

Moraine Park:
orig.jpg

Moraine Park Elk:
orig.jpg

Buddy, thank you for the beautiful photos of some of the greatest country on earth! We used to live in Carbondale and then Aspen. Your pics really take me back to the beauty of the Colorado Rockies.

Hay Aus, I lived in Loveland for a while. Worked in Ft. collins hanging rock[That is hillbilly for drywall]
Finally borrowed enough money to get back to Mississip--won't leave again. Beautiful country.
Jerry

Those take me back to fall of 1979 when I and my Doggie Angus were traveling in my 55 Chevy Bread Delivery that I converted into a little mobile home! Wow! I was 21 Y/old Back in my Gypsy Hippie type days! I land in Boulder Co for the Winter with a couple of ladies I met in boulder! Fun! Fun!

Rocky Mountain was such a beauty. We then made trips up there in the spring!

Yep the Front Range and RMNP is pretty nice...to be honest I don't spend a lot of time in the park because you can't hunt in there, of course. If you want to see animals it's a good place to go. The elk are so thick in winter in Estes Park they have had government hunters reduce the herds some because old ladies get chased around in their yards and bulls get christmas lights wrapped up in their antlers. The bulls like to lay on the greens at the city park nine-hole in September and my score doubles when they do that...hard to putt with an 800lb 6x6 watching you putt 20 feet away....

Back