Fiddleback Forge Bushboot A2 steel EIRW over Paduk

JC in SC

I've been doing a little thinning of the herd these last few months, but I've held off on letting this one go. This is a fantastic knife that doesn't get carried, but it certainly deserves to be both carried and used. Andy put a lot of heart and soul into this one and it shows. Originally purchased direct from Andy in Jan. 2010. This one is in as close to as-received condition as possible (i.e. carried on a hike once, maybe used to cut a fuzz stick or similar task, I cannot honestly remember). I think the pictures accurately convey the condition of the knife. There is one scratch on the etched portion of the backside of the blade. It doesn't show in the main photo, but if you catch it in the right light, there is a scratch. I was able to catch it in the last photo. As mentioned in the titled, this is A2 tool steel, with Andy's 'spalting'. Scandi grind with a 'penetrator' tip, which makes this a rather rare and special knife. Handle is East Indian Rosewood over Paduk with a corby bolt in the front and one of Andy's bullseye lanyard tubes in the rear. In the interest of full disclosure, there is some very slight shrinkage of these natural materials. Not so much as to be noticeable when holding, but you can catch your fingernail on the edge in places. Includes a JRE Industries sheath as shown in the following pictures.

6015075383_59902bb829_b.jpg

6015649944_1ca28afb47_b.jpg

6015087349_7fac7693b4_b.jpg

6015659698_3b55e57429_b.jpg

6196094166_00d61b8acf_b.jpg

I'm going to let this one go for $195. Again, this is a gorgeous knife and a comparable replacement, with these options, would be more pricey along with a substantial wait. Current pricing for this model appears to be $190 (base price) plus $30 for A2 and $15 for a sheath. Please email/PM with any questions. First "I'll take it" via any contact method takes it.

Terms and conditions: Paypal is the preferred method of payment, but MOs will also be accepted. Shipping via priority mail with delivery confirmation within the lower 48 is included. By purchasing you acknowledge that you are over 18, legally able to own a knife in your state/local area, competent enough to own/use knives and indemnify seller of any responsibility for your actions with the knife once received.

Back