A new W-1 full integral

toddmiller

Well it has been awhile since I have posted anything so I figure it is about time. Actually I have been really busy with work and trying to finish knives as I am going to be in the Boise show. First show and first attempt to sell anything. So we will see what happens. I figure it will be a fun time and I will get to hang out and rub shoulders with some of the big boys. I also vowed not to post things until my photos were at least presentable. I built a light box from Jim Cooper's plans, http://www.bladeforu...-lightbox?pp=20 They aren't his quality but I think they are an improvement over what I was doing before. This is the first knife I tried shooting. In any case as far as the knife, thought I would try a full integral, it doesn't have a butt cap so I guess it counts as a full integral. Thanks for looking Todd
The blade is W-1
Handle is Katalox
Overall length 12"
Sharp 6"

Attachments

• DSC05002.jpg
    DSC05002.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC05003.jpg
    DSC05003.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC05004.jpg
    DSC05004.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC05005.jpg
    DSC05005.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 50
Yep, that's a winner right there. Great looking knife. Best of luck to you at the show, of course with knives like that I think you are going to do well.

Thanks again, I am getting pretty excited about the show. I just ordered business cards. Whoo hoo! It will be fun in any case no matter what happens Todd

Back