Can I use the Main Forum

Frank Niro

KNIFE MAKER
when I want to tell you I have an item for sale or in another that it is up for sale or in a raffle for personal profit? Frank

You may list your items in the "For Sale" forum. If you have an item you wish to "Raffle" on KD, you may contact the Mods in charge of the Raffle Forum and request permission to list your raffle. Be advised that there is usally a wait time as we generally only run one raffle at a time.

Last edited:
Frank,
I think what you want to know is if you can notify others via the main forum of your sale item. The answer is yes. A simple heads up and a link is OK, we just try to avoid double listings.

I have found that most people use (or should use) the WHAT"S NEW tab and don't have to cruise the forums individually.

Steve

That is what I do Steve. That way anyone will see it no matter which Forum it is listed. If you get your own forum you can post anything you want out there in it and it will lead others to your forum for other stuff.

What's New is the best way to see all of what folks are posting.

I love the "whats new" function. I keep the page minimized on my screen all day and quickly glance at it several times a day.
This way I only waste have my work day on KD.

Thanks ! I'm hoping to go with a bit of a colaboration in the future. I was hoping one Damascus maker was going to make up the Damascus but it seems he wasn't interested even after giving him months to get something together which of course I was buying. I've got a couple of other smith's that seem very interested in getting together on this. Hope we may be able in the future provide some colaborations on the more simple side and perhaps be able to encourage others to come in with their work. I think it can be good for the makers and the Dogs might enjoy it as well. Frank

Back