Blades and Barrels Book inbound

Bruce Bump

Forum Owner-Moderator
I've been wanting this book for about 10 years. The only copy I've ever seen was on loan from the public library system. I told Steven about it and he located a nearly perfect copy for me. I cant wait to get it!
Here is our own Steven Janik reading my book. Hurry up and send it Steven.

photo.jpg

I ran out of wrapping paper and had to rip out a few pages to package it up. I used the last pages because noone ever reads the whole book anyway.

This will probably end up in the bathroom anyway, so I'm sure more pages will fall by the wayside.

We have indoor plumbing now and a lifetime supply of sears and roebuck. I wonder if Kaye can iron the wrinkles out of those last pages.

Murph,
A few may have had pix on them, but thet were mostly just old pix of rusty guns with knifeblades and junk like that.
No harm, no foul.
Steve

Ya Denny, but looks aren't everything.
I heard a rumor that Bruce immediately abandoned his daily work load to catch up on his reading (or picture lookin) and quickly fell into a lovely daytime nappy-pooh.

I dont call it a "nappy pooh" I call it a deep in cut-n-shoot bliss la la land. I looked at all 348 gun knives and read to page 4 and simply couldnt take the overload. Wow what a book!
Ya Denny, but looks aren't everything.
I heard a rumor that Bruce immediately abandoned his daily work load to catch up on his reading (or picture lookin) and quickly fell into a lovely daytime nappy-pooh.

Back