HHH Knives, MINI hammer in/get together

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hello, Im not sure if this is the right place to post this..

Next month we are planning a get together at my place here in Michigan..

Are there any Knife Dogs that may be interested in dropping by for some fun? Give me a shout, PM me or post here for more info!

One thing for sure, Were gona have some fun, smashing steel and throwing sparks! It would be cool if a couple of you Dogs could join us.

Darn it, Looks like Dave cant make it that weekend! It was good chatting with ya Dave. Maybe next time you can manage the trip. :)

Larry its the second Sunday in October..Try saying that 5 times fast! lol

Let me know if you think you can swing it PM me.

Man, that sounds like fun. Unfortunately, I'm not exactly what I would call close either. I'm about 300 miles out too.

Yea, I guess I live far away from most of ya.. But I wanted to throw the invite out and see if anyone could make it.. :)

Good luck Andrew on the new job!

Last edited:
Just bumping this one more time..

Calling all DOGS!
So far we have confirmed 6 guys and 1 dog. coming in from as far as Wisconsin and Illinois, and from up high and down low of Michigan.. Would like to get at least one Knife Dog if possible.. There will be FREE damascus and Free beer and Free women and FREE money for everyone.. OK so there may not be any of that, but we will be having alot of fun and food. :)

Were all geared up and ready to rock this weekend! Have been working all this week and half of last to get set up for this event.. Now its time to rest.. But not for long! :)

Sry you guys cant make it this time. I hope to have another get together some time next year and was thinking of making it a weekend thing. Bring you tents and supply's, etc..etc. That might make it easier for some of you guys to make the trip. :)

Anyways. Ill try and get lots of pics to post on the net and Im sure were gona have a blast!

hope you guys have fun randy,ill be in lacrosse bothering janik at the avo hunt sat. wish i could be there but the cost of the ferry would have killed me lol

Im sorry, I typed a response and must not of clicked send Dooo! I just re sent the info, Hope you can make it.

hope you guys have fun randy,ill be in lacrosse bothering janik at the avo hunt sat. wish i could be there but the cost of the ferry would have killed me lol

Larry, I would of liked to have ya over. But helping out with the hunt and hanging out with Janik should be a good time! You guys have fun and make sure and show hat Vet a great time! God bless. Randy

Back