A couple of BRIGHT fillet knives

Marshall Hall Knives

After talking with several Knifemaker friends of mine , they have convinced me to make a few knives that do not have my normal hand rubbed or hand polished finish . So i did these and just left the of the grinder finish ( maybe a little more user friendly ) as people wont be scared to use them ! LOL Doing these this way I can pass along a savings to the customer . OK enough about the finish , these fillet knives are made from CPM 154CM they are Cryo treated in Liquid nitrogen during my heat treat they have a Rockwell of 60 . The cutting edge is 7" and the overall length is 12" . I am including a pic of how much flex can be achieved . They flex great but not to flimsy . Hope y'all enjoy

pair of bright fillets 2.jpgPair of bright fillets.jpgOrange Fillet.jpgToxic Green fillet.jpgfillet knife flex 004.jpg

Dave, These look great. I would use the crap out of them here in Michigan! :) What are you planning on doing for a sheath on these?

Dave, These look great. I would use the crap out of them here in Michigan! :) What are you planning on doing for a sheath on these?

Dave ? LOL !! Thank you Randy . I was thinking of just doing a simple leather wet-formed sheath for them . nothing fancy , just trying to keep the cost of them reasonable .

Marshall LOL, Guess I should finish my first cup of coffee B4 posting anything on the net! LOL Sorry, for some reason I thought it was Dave . But after thinking again that a guy from my church. Dave Marshall lol and hes not a knife maker! Anyways, The sheaths sound perfect for these. Keep up the great work.

Marshall LOL, Guess I should finish my first cup of coffee B4 posting anything on the net! LOL Sorry, for some reason I thought it was Dave . But after thinking again that a guy from my church. Dave Marshall lol and hes not a knife maker! Anyways, The sheaths sound perfect for these. Keep up the great work.

Its all good Randy , I got a chuckle out of it ! I have done the same thing a time or two !

Back