UTAH Knife Show - Anyone Interested In A UTAH Knife Show

SPAknives

Who out there is interested in a UTAH knife show? Myself & a couple of friends have a great oppertunity to put on a knife show in Vernal Utah the first weekend in March 2012. Here is the kicker & the part that is going to help make this show a success. There is a big archery club in Vernal Utah that has a large archery shoot every spring that brings avid hunters and outdoorsmen from all parts of Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, & maybe even Idaho. This shoot is called the Split Mountain Archery Spring Shoot. The shoot is held at the Western Park Arena that is a huge indoor arena with other banquet halls on the side. The Split Mountain Archery group has agreed to let us hold the knife show in conjuction with the shoot in one of the adjacent banquet halls. We are going to keep tables and admission very cheap and affordable and most of the earnings will be donated to a local recreation area. I think this could be a huge oppertunity for anyone who would like to be involved. This will also be a great oppertunity to spread the knowledge of the custom knife world to the people of Utah and the surrounding area. I have been thinking for years that Utah really needs a knife show. So come on makers we need your help. What is a knife show with out knife makers!
Anyone that is interested on more info please email or pm me and I will gladly get back to you asap. There are still lots of details to work out, but I will do my best to answer any questions. I will also post any updates. Thanks a ton, Shane P. Atwood

March 23-25, 2012

Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City Knife Show
The South Towne Expo Center

March 23-25, 2012

Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City Knife Show
The South Towne Expo Center

Last I had heard this show was canceled. That is another reason we thought it may be a good idea to put on our own show. I think there may still be some local makers interested in Utah show. Thanks

Shane,
Please keep us posted, not sure if I will be participating or shopping but if there is a show in Utah I will definitely be there.

Brett

Hey Everyone,
The time for the Vernal show is getting very close! We have had a great response from the locals and many makers. We have table holders signed up from Utah, Nevada, Colorado, Wyoming, & West Virginia. I think we are getting a pretty decent show put together, but we could always use more. We still have tables available at $50.00 a table, so if anyone is looking for a fun cheap show with lots of potential to go to let me know as soon as you can. Email me at spaknives@yahoo.com or give me a call at 435-622-6447.

Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks, Shane Atwood

Back