Trip to Port Angeles, Washington State USA. Any shops I should visit?

gjclayton

Right... I'm originally from the UK but currently in Victoria, BC, Canada. I need to annoyingly leave the country and return to pickup my new study VISA so I am going to be taking the ferry from Victoria to Port Angeles, Washington State, USA.

Is there anyone here from these parts of the States that can suggest any store I should be visiting within Port Angeles for knives, or tools, or anything I may not be able to buy in Canada, or would be expensive to buy in my little city?!

I'm not looking for illegal knives in the Canada of course, just the kind of things that are readily available in the old colonies...

So any knife, outdoors, or gun shops that would sell interesting stuff!

Any suggestions gratefully received!

GJC

Don't know any knife shops but go to Hurricane Ridge State Park for an incredible view of the Pacific to the West and the Straits of Juan de Fuca to the North.

You might find some very suitable knives to your needs made by makers here in Canada,just by posting a note right here in this forum. Frank

I see your point regarding the Canadian makers out there.
I also know that quality costs and as I'm a student I am limiting myself to making them myself or finding bargain buys.
I suppose I was just looking to see if there was anything out in town worth looking into.

Once I start to earn again I expect a collection to really start to come together!

Back