Got my boy a new DOG!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hello, This month my youngest son turns 10 years old, its a HUGE step in a boys life hitting double digits.. When I asked him what he wanted for his Birthday, He came off with a few things.. then smiled and said, But what I really want is a puppy. :)

So after doing some searching on the internet. We found this little lady. Shes a Lab and a golden mix, Moma is a AKC lab and Daddy is a golden retriever..

But all that really matters is the smile on Hunters face today when he got off the buss and see this little pup!!

We still haven't named her, But were thinking Lady would be fitting, as shes a very well mannered little pup.

attachment.php

Attachments

• New pup Lady! 012.jpg
    New pup Lady! 012.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 58
  • New pup Lady! 017.jpg
    New pup Lady! 017.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 13
  • New pup Lady! 011.jpg
    New pup Lady! 011.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 11
Nice pup! No matter that she is a Lab/ Golden mix, a good working dog trumps a pedigreed pooch any day of the week. As a friend of mine (Pitbull breeder/ Catch Dog enthusiast with 40+ years of experience) once told me,"hell son, papers don't matter, d@mn dogs cant read!" lol

Fantastic! Treat her well, Hunter and she'll be your best friend. She will listen to you and not make judgements; she'll cheer you up when you're feeling 'down'.

That's cool,as Boss said,every boy should have a dog.

Hunter,my sons name is Hunter,...Cool name.
As Clyde said,treat her good,you won't regret it.

God bless,Keith

Hunter and his pup hit it off great, and shes already decided he is "HER" boy!! :) It really made my day!!

Im sure its a day he will always remember. and that Lady is going to be a great friend and companion for him..

God Bless

Great post! It's always good to see a young man and his first pup. I have no doubt they will be life ling companions.

Shes a great pup.. :D Smart and happy. and just full of energy!

Makes for a fun day in the shop when Hunter is at school. :)

Back