Reaper Karambit

J.Brum

Hi all!
I havent posted any of my work in awhile,so I figured I would show you folks one that I recently finished! :)
made from cpm154 w/G-10 scales
this thing will cut you just looking at it the wrong way!:eek:
Thanks for looking
Joe

Attachments

• Reaper1.jpg
    Reaper1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Reaper3.jpg
    Reaper3.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Very nice Joe. Is it a double sided blade? Can't tell from the top angle.
If you don't mind me asking, what are the dimensions? (Overall, blade length, and such.)

Chris

Okay, so you tell me it will cut me if I look at it wrong, then you thank me in advance for looking. Sadistic much?? LOL.
It's very interesting to look at. I've seen blades similar to this in the pages of Conan the Barbarian when I was young, but never in real life.
So how would one carry such a blade other than carefully?
You obviously have a very good imagination and a terrific artistic flair. Good job!

Eric

Okay, so you tell me it will cut me if I look at it wrong, then you thank me in advance for looking. Sadistic much?? LOL.
It's very interesting to look at. I've seen blades similar to this in the pages of Conan the Barbarian when I was young, but never in real life.
So how would one carry such a blade other than carefully?
You obviously have a very good imagination and a terrific artistic flair. Good job!

Eric

HAHA!
I really never looked at it that way!(no pun intended!)
thanks guys!
this particular one is double/ chisel grind ,with a curved fuller on the opposite non ground side...approx 7" oal
the sheath is kydex and worn on the hip "ring up" for a quick deployment
never watched Conan, but im sure he would have had fun with this blade! ;)
thanks again!
Joe

Back