Saw this,this morning

Keith Willis

Pic are not that great,so they don't do justice to these shots.
One is the moon going down,Avery few minutes I looked directly behind me,and there was the sun
I know very little about how to use this camera.(Cannon SD950 IS)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 221
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Keith, you have a real feel for capturing a beautiful picture. That must come from the same artistic abilities you show in your knives. Thanks a bunch for 2 great pics!

I woke up to THIS this morning....yuk.
This years' been murder on our trees, this storm claimed the tops of our two maples and a good size leader on the oak that's already leaning from the huricane. But aside from that, the woods out back always look good after a snow storm.

View attachment 27076

It's cleanup time,
Rudy

Last edited:
Snow is something we don't see very often.I am sure if you live in it all winter,
it can become dreadfull to see,however just for a few years of my life,I would like
to give it a try.The South is nice,but the Winters are just to short,and the summers
are just way to long.
BTW nice pictures.

God bless,Keith

Careful what you wish for Keith.
As for me, after 56 winters.....I've just about had it. I've been fantasing about warm weather for a couple years now and it won't be long, I hope. The tops missing from the maples didn't show that well, Lost a good upper third of them. I just got through cutting them up.

Rudy

Back