By now your probably getting tired of seeing my work!

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Ok so I have posted a boatload of knife pics over the last year. Heck I lost count somewhere around 30. I figure by now your all getting pretty tired of looking at my work!!! Hearing me babble on and on and on about HHH Knives and Jr's damascus and burl wood, yada yada yada... GET OVER IT! lol

I have learned so much here on KD. I have been inspired by many of the craftsmen and there awesome work! These are the things that drive me to continue, always striving to learn and to make each knife better, and challenge me to try new and different techniques. I love making knives and having a place like KNIFEDOGS!!!! Thank you all for posting photos and sharing info and encouraging us and each other..

Im sure I speak for many when I say this. KnifeDogs is more then just some internet forum. Its a great community kinda like a Family. (we even have a few Crazy Uncles and weird smelly grandpa's! not to mention the X Y and Z generations with there wild hair and loud music!! ) :D OK, I made myself laugh on that one!

Hope you guys enjoyed my babbling and the photos, Thanks for looking, any questions or comments are welcomed!

HHHChefKnifeDamascusandRosewoodburl081.jpg
HHHChefKnifeDamascusandRosewoodburl083.jpg
HHHChefKnifeDamascusandRosewoodburl085.jpg
HHHChefKnifeDamascusandRosewoodburl076.jpg
HHHChefKnifeDamascusandRosewoodburl061.jpg
HHHChefKnifeDamascusandRosewoodburl057.jpg
HHHChefKnifeDamascusandRosewoodburl054.jpg
HHHChefKnifeDamascusandRosewoodburl040.jpg
HHHChefKnifeDamascusandRosewoodburl006.jpg

There TAKE THAT!! :)

Oh yea, The knife is a Custom Damascus Gyuto with Rosewood Burl handles and copper hardware I finished this morning.. 240mm

:biggrin:Boy, we wish that Randy guy would stop posting his knives all the time!:biggrin:
We never get tired of seeing your work Randy, it's always fantastic and inspires the rest of us. Keep up the good work!
Bruce

JEEESH !....
You can't swing a dead cat without hitting ANOTHER HHH knife around here !

Actually it's nice to see the obviously nice work you both do and the dedication involved. I seriously doubt you guys ever sleep or even have girlfriends or wives.....not neccessarilly a bad thing. OH.....and only my grand kids call me "weird stinky grandpa" and the restraining order prohibits me from seeing my neices and nephews .

Keep it up Randii,

Rudy

Randy, I never tire of seeing your work. You are talented and you challenge us to do our best. Keep 'em coming!

I'm actually thinking about driving up to meet you and steal that tree stump. That has to be the most photographed piece of wood on the planet.

Randy, you guys are our family. I would be upset if you didnt share your work because your passion is your work and your passion is our passion.

Nice knife by the way. Are those copper rivets or corbys or what? I love the wood...and your demascus...very nice!

Eric

The only thing that I'm tired of,is wishing I was able to purchase one.
You and Jr,do some awesome work!
Keep it up,

God bless,Keith

I'm actually thinking about driving up to meet you and steal that tree stump. That has to be the most photographed piece of wood on the planet.

Randy, you guys are our family. I would be upset if you didnt share your work because your passion is your work and your passion is our passion.

Nice knife by the way. Are those copper rivets or corbys or what? I love the wood...and your demascus...very nice!

Eric

Thanks Guys for the comments. I had a feeling you guys would understand!! :) Its great to know Im not alone in this addiction.. lol and in retrospect, I guess Im one of the Crazy Uncles!! LMAO!

The knife has copper hardware.. Corbys and flat stock from Tracy at USAknifemaker.com

JEEESH !....
You can't swing a dead cat without hitting ANOTHER HHH knife around here !

Actually it's nice to see the obviously nice work you both do and the dedication involved. I seriously doubt you guys ever sleep or even have girlfriends or wives.....not neccessarilly a bad thing. OH.....and only my grand kids call me "weird stinky grandpa" and the restraining order prohibits me from seeing my neices and nephews .

Keep it up Randii,

Rudy

OK thats just funny!

Thanks Mike!! I love showing our work here. and really feel like part of the Knife Dogs Family!

Thanks to all who have encouraged us by commenting on our pics and posts over this past year! Its been a BLAST! We, both appreciate and enjoy Knife Dogs!!!

Thanks dfhgjjhk. :D And thanks to all who take the time to look at our knives and comment on our work! Its great having friends to encourage us! KNIFE DOGS is a very unique and awesome place!

Back