The good news for Mia thread! (It's still a secret)

zappadragon

Ok so many of you know about my little girl and all she has been trough in since Sept. of '08. Well several months back Toby's Dream Foundation contacted me about granting Mia a "wish". So to make a long story short and to leave out some other details about how we got to this point, Toby's Dream Foundation will be sending Mia and I to ........ Disney World! . Yep that's right Mia and I will get a one week trip to Disney in the most incredible trip ever! EVER!

So I was talking to them about the trip and asking questions and she kind of laughed at me and said "I don't think you understand, this is a dream". So a limo will pick us up at my house and take Mia and I to the airport and then when we get there a limo will take us to a private village where there is a 24 hour ice cream shop, pizza shop, pony rides, and the characters will come tuck Mia in to bed at night.

Not only that but we are going to get some kind so special button to wear so that Mia and I do not have to wait in any lines for anything! I'm still blown away by all of this and still in disbelief. Mia is going to have so much dame fun and I have to admit I am very excited too. I can't wait to see the look on her face that whole week.

But wait there is one more thing....... We will be there for Mia's birthday!!!!!

Mia still does not even know but I am going to have to tell her soon cause her birthday is next month lol. Just thought it was time to share some good news for Mia instead of the recent bad findings with her tumors.

Thank you all again for the continued support.

In a world filled with strife and sadness it is so wonderful to hear something good. Have a most excellent trip and God Bless.

Sounds like Dad and his "Princess" will have an amazing adventure. It couldn't happen for sweeter little girl. Just remember, pics or ut didn't happen!!!

I think we will all be looking forward to the photo album of Mia's dream adventure.

That's awesome, Danny. I always say our daughters make us better men. Its good that yours is so blessed with a loving father.

Back