Heading to a rendezvous

keithlen

Hi everyone wanted to post pictures of my recent knives. Heading to Friendship IN tomorrow morning for the fall rendezvous. Figured I needed so trading material and these are what I came up with. Hope you enjoy.

Keith.
Picture 178.jpgPicture 165.jpgPicture 166.jpgPicture 169.jpgPicture 175.jpg

Oooh its been years since I was there. I love it down there. I should dust off my buckskins and....wait, I've gained a couple (dozen) pounds since then.

Oh yeah, I like your knives. I like the look. Great job!

Eric

Thanks for the kind words. I went in the spring and it brought back simpler times and was allot of fun. Hasn't changed much, it had been 20 years since I had last been.

Keith.

Keith,
Looks like you have some mighty fine trade goods there. Maybe you can find someone to trade cash for them, which is always nice. Wade

Thanks Wade, ended up selling a small neck knife and tanto. The same guy is interested in buying the two bigger blades in this post, hope he does. Haven't sold many knives, cash is nice your right.

Keith

The wrap is deer rawhide, the stitch is waxed cotton cord on the dark sheath and artificial sinew on the light one. The little on is artificial sinew also. That is the first time I came home from a show with more money than I left home with, puzzled the heck out of my wife.

Last edited:
Keith,
"That is the first time I came home from a show with more money than I left home with, puzzled the heck out of my wife."
One small step for mankind one giant leap for Keith. Wade

Back