Design and Feedback Wanted for "Hometown Hero Military Build"

Bill T

Hey Guys , Get your best military Designs and report ASAP to the Military Forum . We're also looking for Feedback on the build .

So please check it out and tell us what you think ..​

Thanks , Bill​

Come'on Guys , even if you're not planning on being in on the build , let us know what you think !

And if you have a design that we could use - Submit it ! Let's see what ya got !​

We got a lot of really good designs guys ... Please take a look .... Anyone else have one ... or 2 ?
All Dogs are welcome ... New or Old ...​

What's the matter with you guys, do you squat to pee? Throw in a design, it won't take long and who knows? It might be the design chosen to help our troops. Is that so hard?

Last edited:
"What's the matter with you guys, do you squat to pee?"

Wow. I havent heard that since my dad died. There was this time I had to go real bad while we were down at the ball park. The only place around was an officers club at the top of the hill behind the dug out. I told my dad I needed to go up there and take a leak. He told me I couldnt go use the officers latrine. I asked why. He told me that officers have to squat to pee.
He used to say "do you squat to pee" quite a bit actually. Especially more frequent after his second tour in Vietnam.
I miss him.
God bless NCO's.

I'm going to submit my Practical Field model for consideration. I have a new design I was going to submit but I haven't had a chance to feel it out, so I'm going with one that has proven itself.
img_1447 (3).jpg

The blade length is 4.25" but if this design is chosen I will make a new pattern and shorten the length to 4". The current pattern I have them cut to includes a thumb ramp, so that is an optional feature that is not shown on this example.

No man in his right mind squats to pee in cactus country!

Back